In what feels right on the heels of my own mom's death, my wife's mother passed away this weekend. I hope you'll forgive the lately chaotic posting frequency and content of mine (I continue to experiment with these). On top of this is a series of workshops (always fun) which have required some juggling to keep in place. As a former musician and performer, the show must go on! (Well, as much as possible :-)
So allow me to punt and share some older posts you may not have read. If they are still with you, enjoy your moms!
- On The Power Of Saying "Thank You"
- Transitions: A Secret Ingredient To Getting Things Done?
- What's Your Maximum Response Time?
- Debbie Downer And The Six Thinking Hats
- "Interesting, But Not Useful," Or Does It Pass The Scribble Test?
- Pickle Jars, Text Files, And Creative Idea Capture
- Use The STING Method To Stop Procrastinating
- On Saying Yes - 3 Possibilities: Always Yes, Always No, Or Only When You Really Want To
- Handling Worries: Keep A List, Schedule Them, And Have A Worry Place
- E + R = O (Event + Response = Outcome) - Dealing Appropriately With "cringe" Inbox Items
- Organizing Electronic Documents GTD-Style?
- Temporal Binoculars